Friday, April 25, 2014

Summer fun subway art

Another sign!

This sign seemed like a really cute idea.  It took me for.ev.er!  I kid you not.  There are a lot of little pieces to this one.  In the end, I think it is worth all of the work.  

I hope.

When I think about summer, I immediately think about all the things we could do.  All the fun we could have. That is when it hit me.  Make a bucket list!  This sign measures approximately 12 x 24 inches and I used all summer inspired colors.  





There is nothing on the back of this sign... yet.  I haven't quite decided what should be on the other side of this sign. 

I better hurry.  Summer will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

  1. Love this sign--so colorful and really good ideas for summer fun!! It looks like you will be busy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I don't know how you come up with such cute ideas. You have a busy summer ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...