Friday, May 10, 2013

TAW - Day 5

Today is the last day of Teacher Appreciation Week.  We did it!  We showed our appreciation all week long!

My goal was to pick simple, easy items that the teachers could use and appreciate... get it?!  I think the week was a success.  Next year, I hope to not wait until the last minute to put the gifts together/make the tags.  If I took more time I could make them a bit cuter.  And taking pictures in the morning, when it is still a bit dark, with my iphone does not always give you the best pictures.  Lesson learned.  We will see how next year goes...

Back to the last day.  We decided to end the week with bees.





Thank you for
BEE-ing

The best teacher ever!
Love,



Each teacher received a Burt's Bees lip balm.  I think Ella was still tired this morning... we celebrated Papa's birthday last night :)



I am also taking in birthday cupcakes to surprise Olivia's teacher.  Her birthday is in the summer, but I thought this would be a nice way to end TAW.

Update:  She was surprised!  This is the only picture I was able to take.  Second graders don't mess around when it comes to eating cupcakes :)  A few parents joined the celebration and a couple students even hid birthday gifts for Ms. Collins in their backpacks!  No one told her about our little surprise!


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. All of your gifts were so cute and fun. I bet the teachers all loved them. I don't know how you come up with all these great ideas you have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...