Saturday, May 17, 2014

Another teacher appreciation week - day 5

The final day of teacher appreciation week!  Again, I stuck with apples.  Again, I turned to an idea I pinned a long time ago...


I followed the recipe for the most part, but I wanted to make enough treats to give all the teachers and helpers who work with the kids.  I bought the small mason jars at Target.  This gift is a little mixing and a lot of layering...



Instead of buying Skors candy bars and chopping them into little pieces as the recipe stated, I found this in the baking section.  Done!



I printed a little label and cut it out with a scalloped hole punch.

Thank you
for being such

a sweet teacher!

I purchased small green apples and they were the perfect size!


Whew, another week of teacher appreciation gifts is complete!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift! I bet they all loved it! But what is the recipe for the dip? It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind....I clicked on the link!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...