Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Another teacher appreciation week - days 2 and 3

I am back with two more days of easy teacher appreciation gifts.

DAY 2 was a little treat.  I found this quick idea on Pinterest and it turned out really cute!





DAY 3 was an orange inspired day!  I have had this idea pinned for a long time and it just seemed perfect for this time of year.  I am tired - and ready for summer.  The kids are tired.  The teachers must be tired!

I made an even simpler version of this idea by purchasing perfect little orange drinks, printing a simple note and cutting in out with a scalloped hole punch.


“ORANGE”
you glad it’s
almost summer?!

I sure am J


Three days down, two to go!



2 comments:

  1. Such cute and fun ideas!! A great week for all the teachers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the teachers all love your gifts and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...