Monday, August 27, 2012

First day of school

Our first morning went off without a hitch! 

School has officially begun and I am not quite sure what to do with myself...  I still cannot believe Ella is in Kindergarten!  I cannot believe summer is over.

I snapped a few pictures on our walk to school.


The kids following Papa to school.  Thanks for coming along this morning Papa!

 
Ella headed to Kindergarten!  She is ready to go, not nervous at all.  She is super excited to ride the bus home. 

I hope Kindergarten is ready for her :)


Olivia headed to Second grade.  She is growing up so much!  She was a little nervous, but I am sure she will be just fine.  Olivia has the same teacher Caleb had last year, so that makes things easy for all of us! 


Caleb headed to Third grade.  Cool as can be.  A little bummed that his two best buddies are not in his class this year.  I have no doubt that he has made new friends already this morning!


I hope tomorrow morning goes as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...