Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Ella!

Today, Ella turns 5!
My baby
And I am sad.  I cannot believe my little girl is getting so big!



Here is a little interview I did with her last night to document her cute thoughts.  Enjoy:)

What is your favorite color:  pink
What is your favorite food:  chicken
What is your favorite animal:  my stuffed animal puppy named Lizabella
What is you favorite or movie:  ANY fairy movie
Who is your favorite princess:  Jasmine
What do you want to be when you grow up:  A teenager that plays with Barbies. 
(Me: That is not a job.  Ella:  Yes it is.  I will clean them up.)
My Mommy is:  pretty
My Daddy is:  handsome
Caleb is:  handsome too!
Olivia is:  pretty too!  What about me,  I am pretty!
Favorite thing to do:  Play with my Barbies.
Are you excited about Kindergarten:  No.  They do hard work like reading and I can't read.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see how we celebrated her birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I am sad too that our little Ella Bella Baby Boo Boo is 5! Time is going too too fast. But then again--you can't stop them from growing up--you just have to enjoy everyday. And Ella, Olivia, Caleb, Tommy and Riley are filling our life with so much to enjoy and memories to keep.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Life goes by so fast.....too fast!
    I love the balloon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...