Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sprinkler system installation

Our sprinkler system is complete!

The crew arrived bright and early on a Monday morning and finished Tuesday night.  The current state of our yard is not the best... yet.  There are lines of dirt throughout the entire yard where the sprinkler lines run and bare areas that will need new sod or something called hydroseed.  Our neighbor said it looks like our lawn had surgery and was stitched back together...  Even though it is still a mess, it is such a huge relief to know that we will eventually get it back to green.

Here are a couple pictures that I took while the crew stared at me like I was a crazy lady.  When they left for lunch, I ran outside and took a few more.  I didn't want them to think I was TOO crazy!

So, here you go.  A post full of pictures of dirt and PVC pipes!











Once the crew left, we turned on each zone (we have 11 total, all different set  ups based on the area (rotary nozzles, spray nozzles, drip lines) and watched the pretty streams of water spraying our soon to be green lawn.  My how times change when you are a homeowner!

Up next - adding sod.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...